- Pharmaceutics and drug delivery
- Industrial pharmacy
- Biotechnology and bioinformatics
- Pharmaceutical technology
- Community pharmacy
- Medicinal chemistry and drug designing
- Analytical science and Technology
1) Students can participate in groups of not more than three .
2) D. Pharm / B. Pharm. / B. Tech. Pharma. / M. Pharm. students with valid ID cards of their respective educational institutes are allowed to participate.
3) Every individual of the group has to pay the registration fees in order to participate in the competition. (Registration fees have to be paid compulsorily for abstracts to be considered.)
4) An abstract of the technical poster, not exceeding 500 words with keywords, must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before of
5) Only the participants who qualify in the preliminary elimination round based on judging of the abstract of the poster shall be eligible for the finals.
6) Intellectual Property Rights issues (if any) related to the project are to be mentioned.
7) The decision of the judges and event head shall be treated as final and binding on all.
Poster presentations are to be approximately of 1.2 height and 1m width in size.
Titles, names and institute name should appear on the top of the poster.
Lettering for the title should be at least one inch tall. The authors’ names and institute name may be somewhat smaller.
The authors’ are urged to include photographs to assist in author identification.
All the decisions made by the judges and event head will be final and binding on all.
Other materials will have to be brought by the participants with them on the day of the event
Candidates are allowed to bring readymade posters to the venue.
Candidates will be allotted 1 hour duration at the venue for preparation of their poster in which the entire poster has to be assembled.
Candidates are requested to leave their posters at the venue for display during the festival.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF THE ABSTRACT
1. SUBJECT MATTER:
The abstract should cover all the topics that the participants intend to present.
The short listing of the papers will be done based on the abstracts received.
The abstract should not contain specific details of your poster but an overview that should give us an understanding of the level of your presentation as well as the depth of your research.
2. FORMAT OF ABSTRACT
The font of the abstract and the paper should be in the ‘Times New Roman’ or ‘Courier New’ font, of 11 font size only.
The participants’ names, college names, phone numbers & e-mail addresses should be mentioned at the beginning of your paper/abstract.
If you intend to submit more than one entry, then please send their abstracts on separate sheets. They will then be treated as separate entries.
The format of your abstract should be as follows: